Thank you for sharing our love of artisan fashion and decor! We want you to be happy with your purchase—if something is amiss, we’re here to help.
HOW REFUNDS WORK
*January 12th is the final day for holiday returns.*
You can submit returns and receive a refund on most items within 14 days of purchase.
To be eligible for a refund, your item(s):
- Must be unused and in the same condition that you received it
- Must have original tags attached
- Must be returned in original packaging
Please note that while we wish we could accommodate every request, the following items are non-refundable:
- Gift cards
- Final sale, clearance, and markdown items
- Health & Beauty items (e.g., lip balms, lotions, perfumes, and hair accessories)
- Any items past 14 days of purchase
Note that for online purchases, original shipping charges are not refundable.
For shipped returns, all return shipping costs will be deducted from the refund amount.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ITEMS
- Please email email@example.com to request a Return Authorization Number (RA#) and receive full return instructions.
- Once we confirm your return meets the requirements, we’ll refund a credit to the original card used for the purchase.
- For items purchased with a gift card, you’ll receive your refund on an Olive + Tweed gift card.